Ideal decorative hardscape stamped asphalt treatment designed for for use in Canadian Roadways and Commercial Parking Lots. Ideal decorative and safety enhancement treatments for:
- STREETSCAPE REVITILIZATION
- LEVEL MEDIANS
- ROUNDABOUT APRONS & GORE POINTS
- COMMERCIAL PARKING LOT MARKINGS
- TRAFFIC CALMING DEVICES
Application of TrafficPatternsXD is a stamped asphalt process done by HUB Recommended Applicators. The 2 ft. x 2 ft. sheets of material are positioned on the non-stamped, prepared asphalt surface. The material is heated to allow proper embedment of the anti-skid elements. A specialized grid (stamping template) is impressed into the material. A wide range of standard as well as custom patterns and colours are available.
TrafficPatternsXD™ helps to:
- Improve traffic safety — especially at intersections and multi-use paths by enhancing visibility for motorists, cyclists as well as pedestrians
- Community brand — build community image and pride; attract new business
- Channel pedestrians — across busy commercial parking areas
High Skid/Slip Resistant For Safety
The factory-applied aggregate within the material and additional site surface applied aggregate provides excellent skid/slip resistance. Because anti-skid material is embedded throughout the material, as it slowly wears, new anti-skid elements are exposed.
Means minimal traffic and community disruption – stamped asphalt crosswalks installed and open to traffic in a matter of hours not days or weeks.
TrafficPatternsXD™ is field proven over many years in Canadian roadways and designed for extreme high traffic and weather conditions crosswalks and traffic calming device surfaces.
Accessibility & Maintenance
The pavement markings TrafficPatternsXD is installed within the monolithic asphalt pavement surface so no unevenness occurs over time due to settlement. The result is a smooth ‘trip-free’ pedestrian and wheelchair-friendly surface.
- Eliminates the maintenance and safety concerns of loose pavers and slippery stamped concrete
- Repairs if necessary can be made with minimal traffic disruption
We train and monitor a network of certified applicators so you can be confident your project will be installed on time, on budget and to the highest standards of quality.
All preformed thermoplastic materials are made at Ennis Flint’s manufacturing facility which is ISO 9001:2008 certified for design, development and manufacturing.