Pavement Coatings for Asphalt & Concrete - StreetBond150 - Proven Performance in Canada Since 1992
Pavement Coatings for Asphalt and Concrete – StreetBond150™ bonds permanently to both asphalt and concrete surfaces.
Developed in Canada with balanced performance characteristics in mind. StreetBond150 Pavement Coatings for Asphalt and Concrete ensure quality results and enduring beauty for your projects for years to come.
- Flexibility – Unlike most pavement coatings, StreetBond150 pavement coatings work with the normal expansion and contraction of pavement surfaces and will not peel, de-laminate or shrink-crack (when installed as per installation specifications).
- Durability – StreetBond150 is tough enough to withstand traffic wear, is resistant to water damage and has superior adhesion characteristics that outperform other pavement coating products.
- Environmentally Responsible – StreetBond pavement coatings helps contribute to a healthy environment. They are non-toxic, fully recyclable and water-based. They have very low volatile organic content (VOC), meeting Southern California Air Quality Management District regulations (SCAQMD), the most stringent environmental regulations in the U.S.
- Chemical Resistance – StreetBond150 Pavement Coatings are resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil, salts and other de-icing agents.
- Colour Stability – StreetBond pavement coatings are available in a wide range of standard and custom colours that incorporate high quality UV stable pigments that are fade-resistant.
- Friction – StreetBond pavement coatings have excellent friction properties resulting in slip and skid proof coloured asphalt and concrete surfaces that exceed government regulated pedestrian/vehicle slip/skid resistance requirements.
Not All Pavement Coating Products are Created Equal. Pavement Coatings for Asphalt and Concrete – StreetBond150™ provide years of worry free enjoyment of your coloured or imprinted decorative pavement surfaces. Not all coatings can make this claim.