Decorative commercial parking lot at Ralph’s Farm Market is conveniently located on Fraser Highway in Murrayville B.C. which started as a seasonal hay wagon in 1982, has grown to a year ’round 11,000 square foot market.
The market is committed to growing a family business through exceptional customer care and providing the community with healthy choices, including fresh produce, deli, bakery, bistro, meat shoppe, grocery including a variety of organic, vegan and gluten free alternatives.
HUB Surface Systems and Square One Paving worked in partnership to create this one of a kind custom stamped asphalt commercial parking lot design, to create an impactful landscape, tying in store branding colors and patterns.
Our StreetPrint products uses a combination of asphalt stamping paired with our patented coloring and sealing technology, StreetBond® Pavement Coating. StreetBond fuses permanently to asphalt surfaces to provide both an enduring, aesthetic finish and a low- maintenance surface that helps protect and extend the life of the pavement.
Apply to crosswalks, parking lots, medians, traffic circles, pedestrian areas, driveways, streetscapes, and more!
- Flexibility – Unlike most pavement coatings, StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating works with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate, or shrink-crack (when installed per QCP’s installation specifications).
- Durability – StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating is tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage, and has superior adhesion characteristics that outperform other decorative pavement coating products.
- Environmentally Responsible – StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating helps contribute to a healthy environment. It is non-toxic, fully recyclable, and water-based. It has very low volatile organic content (VOC), meeting Southern California Air Quality Management District regulations (SCAQMD), the most stringent environmental air pollution regulations in the US.
- Chemical Resistance – StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil, and deicing agents.
- Color Stability – StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating incorporates UV-stable pigments that are fade-resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight.
- Friction – StreetBond® SB150 Pavement Coating has excellent friction properties resulting in safe slip- and skid-resistant colored pavement surfaces that exceed all government regulated vehicle skid resistance requirements.
- Decorative commercial parking lot
- Traffic Circles
- Pedestrian Areas
- Concrete (when properly primed)