StreetPrint - Genuine Stamped Asphalt
StreetPrint – Genuine Stamped Asphalt is the superior decorative surface solution. Imprinted asphalt lets customers enjoy design effects on an asphalt base with advantages that cannot be attained with brick pavers, stone, or stamped concrete.
StreetPrint – Genuine Stamped Asphalt – Decorative Asphalt – is a process which consists of stamping a template into a freshly placed or re-heated asphalt surface followed by the application of StreetBond, an advanced coating system for asphalt. StreetPrint creates beautiful decorative surfaces that are very attractive and durable, providing many years of maintenance free beauty.
StreetPrint is faster, easier and less labor intensive to install than other decorative paving surfaces. Plus, you can install it to existing asphalt surfaces in good condition which can save on asphalt pavement removal costs.
- Heat asphalt using an specialized infrared heater.
- Press woven steel templates into warm asphalt using a plate compactor and then remove.
- Coat with StreetBond coatings to preserve and beautify asphalt surface.
StreetPrint - Genuine Stamped Asphalt Installation Process
Imprinted asphalt provides an alternative to expensive decorative paving products without compromising aesthetic quality or durability. It allows you to create realistic-looking brick, slate, stone or other design effects directly on an asphalt base.
The system is applied by manufacturer certified installers who specialize in stamping and coating asphalt surfaces.
See some examples how StreetBond150 performs over time HERE
Project owners and designers can choose from a wide range of patterns and a wide variety of colours to create a variety of architectural styles. Stamped Asphalt is used in a wide range of applications including:
- Residential Driveways
- Commercial Parking Lots
- Park Hardscapes
- Traffic Calming Device Treatments
- Sidewalks and Pathways
Features and Benefits
- Asphalt is an excellent substrate
- Highly durable, simple and inexpensive to maintain
- Maintains the existing monolithic pavement surface so no heaving and settling, like pavers and bricks
- Fast Installation means minimal disruption
- Deicing chemical and salt resistant
- A wide variety of available patterns including custom designs
- Wide range of UV stable colours… maintains colour for years